Monday, April 4, 2011

Hats off to Audrey!

 

The iconic Audrey Hepburn wore a vast collection of gorgeous hats throughout her life and career, and she pulled off even the most extreme hats in the most beautiful and graceful manner. Don't you think she looks gorgeous in all those photos from above? Such a glamorous and exquisite woman from beginning to end! 
But hats are not simply a fashion statement, but to maintain healthy skin, we need to protect our skin from the harmful sun rays! Luckily, designers have created a beautiful selection of hats to choose from, and I have chosen an assortment of the most noteworthy hats for the Spring/Summer of 2011, all under $100! - Jenny

I love feminine details, such as this huge bow featured on such a simple straw hat. In fact, I plan to take a trip to Nordstrom to buy this hat! I think I am in love! 
Nordstrom 'Side Bow - Large' Floppy Straw Hat in Natural, $48.

The midnight blue and white accents make this fedora such a beautiful hat! Perhaps, I like this hat, because I am reminded of a nautical color scheme. Sadly, I am not one of those who can pull of fedoras, but I definitely recommend this hat! 

Nordstrom Two Tone Straw Fedora in Mood Indigo, $29.



Oh, Kate Spade, you have done it again! This cheerful sun hat is so playful and adorable! 
Kate Spade New York "Hello Sunshine" Straw Hat, $95.

Have a hat that you love? Share a picture of the hat in a comment! 

3 comments:

  1. Loving poof berets hats right now. Great in the chilly weather! http://media.onsugar.com/files/2011/03/11/5/1500/15008819/f6/fergie-wavy-hairstyle-with-beret-vodka-party-07.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Am totally obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. <3

    ReplyDelete