Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy, happy, happy!

After three interviews, numerous phone calls, and an application process that started this March, I am happy to announce that I will be starting work at Nordstrom's this summer! I'll be working in the Brass Plum section (which is where I spend most of my time anyways...) and I'm eagerly anticipating the challenges that this new adventure will bring. Besides, a summer job at Nordstrom's can only bring good things - this is Nordstrom's, after all. Now the only problem will be ensuring that I don't spend all my paychecks on the merchandise...oh, and making my commission quota -  which means that everybody should visit me when they go shopping at the BP in Nordy's!

But before I begin my job, I have a little time to enjoy some summer laziness, which I will be indulging in tomorrow with Jenny! We've got a day planned that begins with a little trip to our favorite place in the whole world (or at the very least, our favorite shopping haven from the mean reds) to partake of half-yearly sale loveliness! We'll keep you posted about the bargains we find! - C

No comments:

Post a Comment