Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wednesday, where did you go?


My first post in a while - now that classes are in full swing and I've finally adjusted to my new school schedule, I resolve to post much more frequently. Today was my very first SNOW day (California girl that I am) and I enjoyed it wholeheartedly, sleeping in until noon. But, alas, it's now 8:00 pm - where did my day go exactly? I still have tons of homework for this week....which is exactly why I'm blogging right now - procrastination is, after all, the key to academic success...

But despite the snow, when I'm cozy and warm indoors, I've still tried to make sartorially wise choices - as you can see from this little snapshot of my feet. I'm wearing a lovely pair of Kimchi Blue T-strap, peep toe heels (which I got at Urban during their always-awesome-but always-a-bloodbath holiday clearance sale) with a pair of denim wide leg trousers, channeling the seventies with a tinge of Faye Dunaway in Bonnie and Clyde. - C

No comments:

Post a Comment