Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's PLAY!

picture from www.katespade.com

I'm obsessed with the new PLAY option on the kate spade website. Simply go to the website @www.katespade.com and click on PLAY to look at a variety of items related to kate spade spring-summer 2011. This is a great option for me - it allows me to have all of the fun of the whimsical, lovely kate spade merchandise without actually having to buy things (which, thanks to spring semester's academic costs and my mid-term celebration/consolation shopping spree, is my sad reality). I especially love the new advertisement campaign that they have this spring - Bryce Dallas Howard looks winsome and ready-for-spring! Another great feature is the inspiration board, which was compiled by creative director Deborah Lloyd. But I think my favorite feature of the kate spade spring-summer 2011 campaign is their short film Seven Henrietta Street, which is beautiful and reminiscent of Breakfast at Tiffany's with a quirky hipster prep vibe. Basically, it's stinkin' ADORABLE and epitomizes that classy playful element that IS kate spade.

 

 Go PLAY on www.katespade.com - it's the perfectly capricious way to welcome Spring! - C

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the recommendation! I love that video so much! Thanks for adding some whimsy to my day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Kate Spade x

    ReplyDelete